Cantilever Gate Hardware
AdMerch have a selection of heavy duty cantilever gate hardware components. There are 5 key hardware components of a cantilever gate system:
- Cantilever Gate Wheel Sets
- Cantilever Gate Channel
- Cantilever Gate Channel End Caps
- Cantilever Gate Guide Wheels
- Cantilever Gate End Catch
Cantilever gates offer a solution as a sliding gate system over entrance ways to domestic, commercial and industrial premises.
The main benefit is the fact the gate itself is suspended above the ground, and will not touch the ground in either open or closed position – even while the gate is opening or closing. It achieves this thanks to a clever counterbalance.
This is perfect when dealing with uneven surfaces, rough roads, gravel, grass – even water! And any other place where traditional grounded gate tracks are not suitable.
Cantilever gates are also appropriate for heavy traffic areas or where forklifts are in use, and especially ideal for driveways with steep inclines.
Other benefits include:
- The ability to slide along the fence line without using any lateral space, which swing type gates require
- Not affected by weather conditions like snow or ice, and other debris that may move under the gate’s path
- Longer operational life, and easier to install – both thanks to no gate track being required
- Quieter than alternative gates with tracks along the groun
All of our cantilever gate hardware components will give you a smooth and quiet operation when opening and closing your gate, even when used in high traffic applications.
AdMerch only stock the best – all of our cantilever gate hardware is designed to last the test of time in a heavy duty environment, and is regarded as the best in its field.
We deliver nationwide – so no matter where you’re from – Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane or anywhere else in Australia – we have a solution for your business or home.
Don’t compromise – only choose the best and most reliable to get maximum value for money, and peace of mind.